Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dresses, Dresses, Dresses

Amidst all wedding planning and joy, I have come to love and Adore Dresses! Although I love collecting them in my closet, I don't usually wear dresses except for sundays, but, getting fittings after fittings after fittings with my wedding dress - which will be completed tomorrow!--shopping for a temple dress, searching and ordering bridesmaid dresses, and looking for a getaway dress, I have come to know why girls need dresses.

They make you feel so feminine!

Anyway, with all this fun dress shopping, I've been thinking alot about 100 dresses, and i'm so psyched!! <3

plus, reading it, i realize how complex my little character is, and im having fun dissecting her. Here's wishing a happy week to all of you!! :)

- Hailey

No comments:

Post a Comment